PERSONAL AND MEDICAL BACKGROUND INFORMATION
3. MEDICAL HISTORY: Please list ALL …
4. The Optomap Retinal Examination
is prescribed in our office to evaluate the health of your retina (back part of the eye). The advantages to you are:
- Fast (less than 1 second per eye)
- No blurred vision afterwards and no need for Dilation in most cases.
- You will be able to see the back part of your own eye, and the doctor will explain the findings.
- This is now part of your permanent record, so we can then compare the retina from year to year.
For patients over 40, we will be including an iWellness exam as part of your eye exam. The iWellness exam is a preventative screening test using the Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT).
Its purpose is to detect potential health issues before they become serious. The high-resolution imaging assesses the health of the retina, optic nerve and other structures of the eye, as well as risk assessments for health conditions such as diabetes and hypertension.
5. The Comprehensive Examination addresses eye health and eyeglass prescriptions.
6. Contact Lens Examination: There are 3 levels; standard, complex, and custom.
The fee for this service is separate from the comprehensive examination.
7. A Vision Plan examination is a routine examination for healthy eyes.
Medical Insurance is for MEDICAL issues such as Diabetes, Brain Injury, Strabismus (an eye turn), Amblyopia (lazy eye).