Our Optical Boutique Has The Finest Selection of Frames
Your eye wear is a combination of making you look good and seeing right. The frames we will help you select will make the a statement about who you are and how you want to be seen by others. With so many different styles to choose from, getting the right look for your face and your lifestyle can be overwhelming. That’s our job.
Our staff is excellent and will help you find the best fit for your specific needs. We are committed to helping you select the right frame for your face and the right lenses so you will see the clearest. We will help you find the look, fit and functionality you want from your eyewear.
Our Frames & Lenses
- We have over 1000 frames in our optical dispensary.
- We offer a wide selection of Designer frames such as Kenneth Cole and Armani
- We also offer highly durable and attractive frames at a lower price point.
- Progressive lenses will enable you to see at distance, near, and in between without a line.
- Special Computer lenses will make it easier and more comfortable for you to work on computer. These lenses will enable you to be more productive and you will also be more comfortable at the end of the day.
- Our laboratory has a full complement of most single vision lenses for distance and near.
Our Optical Laboratory
- Our Briot in-office edger enables us to make most eyeglasses accurately and in the least amount of time.
- We have most lenses in stock so we can have your eyeglasses ready in the shortest amount of time.
- We offer a wide selection of lenses
- regular lenses
- lenses with anti-glare coatings
- special lenses to make your lenses as thin as possible
- Polycarbonate lenses that are virtually unbreakable, a must for kids!
- Polarized lenses that nearly eliminate glare
- Transitions lenses that become lighter and darker.
- Our Eye Doctors Offer
- Single vision (lenses that are just for distance or just for near
- Bifocal (with the line)
- Progressives (more natural, more comfortable, no line)
- Special lenses for computer users
- Special lenses for golf, scuba, and other sports.
We also fill prescriptions for those individuals that have examinations elsewhere.
Our optometrist looks forward to helping you both see, and look, your best.